9.19.2009

Fam's Trip to the 6th Floor Museum

Since my parents always talk about wanting to be tourists when they come to Dallas (and I never let them), I finally took M, D, and Rach to see the 6th floor museum as a "present" to my dad for his birthday next week. It was more interesting than I anticipated, although whoever laid out the tour obviously wasn't thinking, because it was pretty much a cluster. Nevertheless, the whole thing was fairly fascinating. See cheesy touristy pics below.

The 6th floor.


My mother does not believe in smiling for pictures.

Thought this was funny: Apparently someone so strongly believed that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot JFK, that they spent the time to carve out a line (in a metal historical marker) under the word "allegedly."


The book depository.

The X. We risked our lives to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment