So this year, because I LOVE Halloween, we decided to throw a party at our place. Honestly, I was a little worried about the attendance level, but word quickly spread around my MBA class and we ended up have a pretty big party! We had a blast. When the drinks ran out we headed to the Slip In...well most of us at least. The costumes were amazing and I have to share. Below were some of my
favs.

The spread (courtesy of the
Rennas and Danna). I found this all over the floor the next morning. Note to self...no food at crazy parties.

My husband.

D as Little Red Riding Hood.

A fireman and a bee keeper. The bee keeper literally called up a bee keeping supplier and ordered the outfit and the bee smoker. He had to pretend that he was actually a bee keeper.

Ry made an appearance.

Bubble wrap. Hilarious.

The gang.

The girls.

Balloon boy from the news. Very clever.

Mario! Mario's mustache keep getting in the way, so we had to give him a straw.

I thought David Bowie should make it into the blog.

Please note the deviled egg to the right.

The aftermath. This doesn't do it any justice. I literally had to put shoes on to walk around my house because the floor was so gross. Totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment