Recently, Matt and I made the trip down to Houston to see the Fam and to attend my 10 year high school reunion. I know I'm old. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of the reunion, but I do have a few from the Houston trip!

I told my mom I wanted some fried food. This is how we do it in the south.

We thought we might die after eating this, but it was so good.

The next night we decided to try Strack Farms for the first time in years (Mark's suggestion)! This was my mom's chicken fried steak. They asked her if she wanted the lunch portion...she said no.

For everyone that knows Maddie. She let's Rachel's evil cat take over her bed. She's such a baby.

Speaking of babies! Lynden paid us a visit at my parents house. Adorable as usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment