7.09.2009

Laine & Dave's Wedding Weekend

Laine's lingerie shower in her suite at the Ritz. Fancy!
The view from the suite.
Me, the Bride, and Danna!
I wish I had some good pics from the rehearsal dinner just to show you how beautiful Laine's green dress was, but they didn't turn out well. Dave found a dress he felt was perfect for Laine and surprised her with it to wear to the dinner. She looked amazing and Dave was adorable in his matching green tie! So we'll just begin with the pictures of the wedding. The bridesmaids wore chocolate dress with cute bright blue and green shoes. And all of the girls in the House Party wore a different brightly colored dress. It was such a great a idea; everyone loved all of the colors. Here Danna and I in our dresses!
Ice sculpture at the reception.
The beautiful bride and the groom in his Vans.


Laine had tons of boas for all the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment