7.31.2009

My Last Day with D Custom

Today is my last day of work and it's actually quite sad! Last night my team and I went to my "going away" happy hour, and while there they presented me with my very own D cover. It's a tradition within the company to create covers for clients or employees who are leaving, and I was extremely excited the team made me my very own. I can't wait to hang it in our place (Matt helped supply the photos to one of my co-workers, hence the super flattering pic!) A couple of other friends from work brought me cupcakes today as a going away present. D people really are the best!

Next week I won't have to go to work for the first time in six years. I know you're jealous. Do not worry, the SMU Cox School of Business is ensuring we have plenty to do during that time. Of the three weeks I have off before school begins I'll technically only have five days that will not be taken up by school planned events. Hopefully that makes you feel better (especially you Matt.)

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously (literally?!) the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm so sad we will miss you in Dallas next weekend - please call next time you're in Houston - Abigail would LOVE to see you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on so many events of late. Go Get Em Pony!

    ReplyDelete