7.20.2009

Weekend Update

This will be short because our weekend was fairly uneventful as I'm still drowning in school stuff. I was a prisoner in our apartment all of Saturday! I began working on my finance test at 2pm and didn't successfully finish until 11pm. I could not think straight by the time I was done. All I can say is, I'm so happy that part is over, and I am very blessed to have such a patient and supportive husband!

So, the only thing that was truly positive about this last weekend (besides Rob's BBQ) was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Matt really wanted to see this during the midnight showing on Tuesday night, but I convinced him to wait until Friday. Needless to say, he talked about it pretty much constantly until we were finally able to see it Friday night. He's a big fan.

I loved the movie, if you are a Harry Potter fan, you must see it. People who do not appreciate Harry Potter as much as Matt and I may not agree, but I think it's well worth it. Do not read the book again before you go see the movie. I've heard people complain that the movie left a lot of stuff out. Of course it did, you would need days to get everything from the book into the movie, so the solution is, don't read it again right before the movie and you won't remember all the tiny details the movie misses. :)

Also, if you do go see it, be sure not to sit right behind the stupid girl who makes comments like "Oh my gosh" OUTLOUD during every scene. You can ask Matt, I was not a happy camper. People like this should never be allowed to see movies outside of their homes. Maybe we can make this some sort of law.

No comments:

Post a Comment