7.06.2009

My New Blog

As I begin a new chapter in my life as a student and as a wife I thought it would be fun to document my experiences with a blog. Everyone is doing it, so I thought it'd be best to get on the bandwagon now. I love keeping up with my friends' blogs, and since a lot of people I know still aren't on Facebook I thought this would be a great way to help keep you all updated with our latest news, pictures and experiences.

I definitely have a lot to learn (note the plainness of the blog!), but to start off I chose a picture of me and Matt from the wedding that, for some reason, he really loves. I'll post as often as I can with fun news and pictures, and also I'll keep an updated list of what I'm currently reading. You know I love to read and I'm always looking for new book recommendations. Hopefully once school starts the list will still consist of actual novels vs. accounting and finance text books.

I hope that this blog will provide an interesting distraction when you need to take a break from your day. And I promise I'll get fancier with the posts, backgrounds and images as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment